Monday, February 13, 2017

Average Joe's Story.



My story so far...

My weight has gone up and down so much since high school that if you were to graph it the graph would look more like a roller coaster. 

As you can see from this picture that only documents my weight over the last five or six years it for sure looks like it belongs in a six flags.  After my first daughter was born I really really tried to lose weight and get into shape.  I was succeeding as you can see I lost 40 lbs. at that time, but I soon fell off the bandwagon again.



I even tried a few more times as you can see from the up and down of the graph.  It wasn't until 2015 that I was once again looking in the mirror at my reflection and I was disgusted at what I saw.  I knew then that the only way I would be able to change the reflection was that I would have to change the person looking in the mirror.

I thought to myself that this time was going to be the last time I started and this time I would reach my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment