Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Beyond General Fitness: Goals and Beyond.

So you have either already reached your goal or you have found your way to my blog and didn't need to read my General Fitness posts.  Maybe you are not sure where to go next or might need some help with achieving the goals you have already set.  That is what my Beyond General Fitness will be for.

So just like in my General Fitness posts I believe that no matter what you are doing in life or fitness Goals are an important part.  So this first post I am going to talk about more advanced goals, like the ones that I have.  My goals are a Spartan Trifecta, Race Elite at San Francisco and finally next January 2018 I'll run my first regular half marathon.  My goals don't have to be anyone else's goals. 

So what kind of fitness goals can people go for next?  Well there are multiple goals that you can choose from.  Obstacle Coarse Races, Marathons, half Marathons and Triathlons are most of the running races.  There are also things for people that can't run.  Those competitions are Body Building, Power Lifting and Cross Fit competitions.

Now if you are not really like me and don't like the idea's of competitions then you can do other things like Rock Climbing, Hiking, Ice Climbing, Mountain Climbing and so much more.  I'm sure in the end you will be able to find something to keep your fitness moving forward. 

I'll be posting different basic things that you can do to prepare for each of these kind of different goals. 

I hope that some people will find the next set of posts informative and helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment