Monday, February 13, 2017

Who is Average Joe Fitness?












Who is Average Joe Fit?
I have spent years yo-yo dieting and exercising only to fall off the bandwagon and put the weight back on.  Since 2015 though I was able to lose the weight I wanted to lose and much more.  So I want to spread what I have learned and also document my continued journey.

Why should people read or even listen to me?

I work in the medical field as a Sonographer.  So I do have an advanced knowledge of the human body and its inner workings.  I also have years of trying and failing at losing weight I finally was able to find what worked for me.  I also have many sources that I have and can turn to if someone reads my blog and asks a question I don't know. 

What am I offering?

I am simply going to put information on diet, exercise, how the body works, my workouts and my own journey in the OCR world.

Will this work for everyone?

I can't and will not guarantee anything, but I can help people learn and try new and different things.  I hope it will work for more than just me, but only time will tell.

How often will Joe Post?

I am planning on posting daily for a while.  I will start with my history, diet information that worked for me, exercises that have helped me and my current work out routine that I have created to help me reach my next goal. 

Can I contact or follow Average Joe Fit else ware?

Of course.  You can follow me in Instagram @average_joe_fit772, this blog and I will post more locations if they are needed :-D

I hope this helps and people like the information I put out on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment